My TMN channel not showing up?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

My TMN channel not showing up?

My TMN 6 month free trial channel is not showing up? I can't access that channel. I call in on the Dec 24, 2014 Rogers say they will activate that channel in an hour or 2 and now it's Jan 8, 2015. It's still not activated please help.

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: My TMN channel not showing up?

Just got off the phone with rogers tech. They send a signal to my box now it's working. Thank you everybody here and the rogers tech guy for helping.Smiley Very Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

This is a user-to-user forum, so no one here can help you directly. Have you tried calling Rogers again?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I call like bunch of times 1st time they say system is down, 2nd she say she from customer care so she don't have access to the system, 3rd call they can't decode the message on their system, 4th call they say they will activate that channel in an hour or 2 and It's still not activated. 

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

That really is strange. If you haven't tried yet, you can reach Rogers by looking at the bottom of the web page, where you will see Facebook, Twitter, and Share A Concern contacts. You could also try Live Chat unless you've already done that.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Do I need to mention the first thing anybody needs to do when the box isn't acting like its supposed to.... Unplug it, wait, then pig out back in.......
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Pig out should have been plug it... these cell phones.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Nothing is wrong with my box. They say their computer system is down. That's why they can't activate my TMN channel.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

You told me to Unplug it, rogers told me to Unplug it. Still didn't work. It's a Nextbox 3.0 if any of you have one and know how to fix it please let me know.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Just got off the phone with rogers tech. They send a signal to my box now it's working. Thank you everybody here and the rogers tech guy for helping.Smiley Very Happy

View solution in original post