cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rogers

still_asleep
I've Been Around

I have been trying to upgrade my account online. I log into My Rogers, select Internet Services and select "Change Package." The link seems to be broken, I simply get redirected to the same page.

Any suggestions? I suppose I could call in to change it ...

***Edited Labels.***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My Rogers

Chris
I'm a Senior Advisor
Yeah the website sucks and isn't reliable. Often giving in accurate information about needed hardware upgrades and service availability. Best bet is still to call 1-888-ROGERS-1...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Chris
I'm a Senior Advisor
Yeah the website sucks and isn't reliable. Often giving in accurate information about needed hardware upgrades and service availability. Best bet is still to call 1-888-ROGERS-1...

View solution in original post

Hi still_asleep,

As Chris mentions above, it is recommended that you contact the Rogers.com E-Care department at 1-888-764-3771 to discuss issues with using the Rogers.com website.

the_rowdies
I'm Here A Lot

@still_asleep wrote:

I have been trying to upgrade my account online. I log into My Rogers, select Internet Services and select "Change Package." The link seems to be broken, I simply get redirected to the same page.

Any suggestions? I suppose I could call in to change it ...

I have already mentioned this in another thread: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Getting_connected/thread-id/9  (Third post).

This was on August 30th. This issue has still not been resolved.
RogersErin messaged me (on the 31st of August) asking for my name and stuff to elevate the issue, but, after sending the message, the issue still remains, and I never recieved a message back either...

RogersErin
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@the_rowdies

Hi there,

Thanks for being patient.

I haven't received your information via forumsupport@rci.rogers.com.

Once I receive it, I'll do my best to help you.

Thanks!