My Rogers not working for Id say a month!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

My Rogers not working for Id say a month!

keeps saying can't log u in. Experiencing site issues come back later, for a month!!! Tried multiple computers and browsers so not just me. How can I possibly know what to pay when my bill is always different and I can't view it. I don't get a mailed copy. I better not get late fees or changers for not sending right amount.

***Edited Labels***

Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Re: My Rogers not working for Id say a month!

Hey @Nibery
Definitely understandable - If I wasn't able to log in, I would be unsure too!

I'll clarify everything that you can do to resolve this:

2 things...

1. Log in issues can be resolved with LiveChat
They can release account if it was locked or if there is an issue they can help with that too. As LiveChat accesses the Online Profile directly.

2. In the mean while - You can also speak to customer service, to find out your balance, due date, past due balance, and any charges or overages you have (since your bill fluctuates)...

Glad to hear you attempted multiple browsers and computer - at least you had that covered. 🙂

Inquire with Customer Service or Live Chat about late charges as well.

Hope this helps 🙂
and Welcome to the Community! Hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm Here A Lot

I will try contacting them once again. Last time I was on hold forever and had to hang up. We don't all have all the time in the world to wait to get info that we should be able to get on our own. The fact the site has been down for this long and I can see it's happening to multiple people is completely inexcusable. As already stated it's not my password. I'm not logged out. It says it's a maintenance issue. CS has really been going downhill lately.
Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

Hi @Nibery

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for coming to us with your concern.

You mentioned that you were going to contact our customer care, to have a look into your MyRogers profile. 

Are you able to access your MyRogers profile now?

If you still need assistance please let us know. 

Thanks,

RogersAliciaG

Rogers Employee

MyRogers Profile wouldn't be the issue - Since @Nibery is logged in and responding on the forums.
I would assume it has to do with account linking to his MyRogers profile.
Hence why I suggested LiveChat. Since Customer Service don't have access to Online Profile; LiveChat does.

Nibery, as @RogersAliciaG stated, if you still need assistance let her know. 🙂

Hope your concern is resolved soon!
I'm Here A Lot

Finally got through to chat today and they deleted my account and I readded it. It's fine now.
I've Been Around

when is the My Rogers site going to be up and running, I've done the chat thing too and they say its down due to maintinance. It has been down for a month isn't there anyone who can resolve this issue.The problem isnt on my end but will eventually be when I stop paying because I can't see my bill.

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

@mochashriner

First I would like to Welcome you to the Community!

I’d like to help in getting your My Rogers profile back up and running.

In order to look into your MyRogers profile I will need to access your account.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks,

RogersAliciaG

Rogers Employee

Glad to hear it @Nibery! 🙂
I'm Here A Lot

@mochashriner go on chat, give them ur details and get them to delete ur account number than sign on again with ur same password and relink ur account number. it worked for me goodluck