My Rogers app not working (iOS)

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

My Rogers app not working (iOS)

It has been a couple of months now since this app has done anything for me.  According to reviews in iTunes, a recent update has caused this app to stop working for me and others.  I am still logged in but it can't give me any information - just shows the screen it usually shows when you try and access the data between 2AM and 6AM.

The reviews suggest this problem is widespread but I can't find anything here about it.   Nor does the @rogershelps twitter account seem to have any knowledge of this issue.

***Edited Labels.***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: My Rogers app not working (iOS)

Last i used mine, a few weeks ago (was after the update tho) it WAS working fine..

So went to double check... and its not now.

Says no wireless connection found.. on either WIFI or cellular.

I've Been Here Awhile

I was getting a different error before but am getting the same one as you now.  Hard to beleive, but is it possible Rogers is actually looking into this?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Possibly?

Seems to take ALOT of reports, for something to be looked into.

I'm a Regular

I guess you guys are still having this problem? It's been happening to me too.

I've Been Here Awhile

Gave up, switching to Bell.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

part of why we need to keep bugging rogers about the wifi calling they promised, or we'll never get it

but switching to bell...all big 3 companies are "bad" its the way companies are they see, hear, breathe, & taste MONEY & thats it. but bell & telus are miles behind rogers..good luck..
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jnhalperin

Switching to Bell won't make anything better to be honest with you. All 3 carriers have the same or similar issues. I would suggest researching before switching. Just for you benefit.