My Rogers and Hybrid Fibe Package issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

My Rogers and Hybrid Fibe Package issue

My Rogers profile not showing Internet product after changing to newer Hybrid Fibe internet pkg

I wanna know if anyone else is in the same boat? I chatted with Rogers rep and they say its a known issue and will be fixed in 72 hours.

On My Rogers account > When i select Products and services > Internet 

Error i am getting is : 

There are no Internet accounts registered with your online profile. Please add your Rogers account(s) to your online profile in order to perform this activity.
If you have already added your account to your online profile, and believe you have received this message in error, please email us or contact our Online Customer Care Group at 1 877 343-5745

Even though the account is registered under My Rogers Profile > Account Registration

I even tried removing and readding the account but to no avail.

***Edited Labels.***
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: My Rogers and Hybrid Fibe Package issue

Yeah I am getting the same thing. Mine was setup fri, so hopefully should be fixed by mon

I am guessing its that the web page is broken that it can't interpret those new plans.

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Lets wait and watch.....Man Surprised

In the mean time if your account gets fixed please update this thread.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Checked just now, nothing yet.. but its not a full 72 hours yet here.

The 72 hours they said, could just be the normal 'default turn around time' they often quote.

I am not SUPER worried..
I did call in and confirm that everything is set up on the account fine.
I was on unlimited at the begining of the month.. so they said that would carry over usage wise till the end, so not worried of going over.

Will give it till tomorrow, if not, will call in again.  HOPING worse case scenario, just takes until the next billing cycle for it fall in place.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: New Internet PLAN & Pricing Comparison

For people on the new plan, can you able to see this plan on MyAccount under Rogers ? Also can you able to see the BW Usage under Rogers MyAccount /
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

There is a thread on this under the GENERAL section of the board.

Appears, the new plan.. isnt entered into the system properly.. that the website knows how to display it 😛

So for people on the new plans.. it shows up as NO internet attached. 😞
(even though it obviously is)

I am on a 270g usage now, where my usage rarely goes over 150, so i shouldnt have anything to worry about, if i cant view it right away.  But would be nice to have it fixed.. espeically for those who DO get close to their limit.

I'll message the FB/Twitter team just to see if i can get them to make sure it IS getting looked into.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Appears to be fixed on my end.

On the OVERVIEW page, has internet listed now.

When going into the details for it.. shows my plan as being Hybrid 30 + Techxpert.

(I am on 30/5, with the bundled 200g + techxpert for free.... so that SHOULD be what its listed as, i would assume).

Usage, since i was on unlimited, still showing unlimited, likely will till the next billing cycle.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes it seems fixed and since i was on unlimited and switched in the middle of the plan i will have unlimited bw until end of this cycle !!!