My Rogers & viewing bill

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

My Rogers & viewing bill

Have user name & password, and I know the account # but keeps telling me account # is already associated with another profile

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: My Rogers & viewing bill

Hello Ulf

I had this issue before & i contacted Rogers & they did it for me. You need to contact Rogers via Live chat, Facebook or Twitter @RogersHelps for them to add it for u & fix the issue.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Did you ever set one up before?

If you contact roger via live chat.. or the guys on FB/Twitter, they may be able to help dis-associate the old login from the account and add this one properly for you.

I've Been Around

Hello my last bill is around 88 dolars and I don't know why
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Your bill should show the explanation as to how/where any extra charges were for:

Roaming, data overages, etc.

you would have to look at the details of your bill.

Any questions, disputes, etc, you would need to call into the 1888 number for.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ramonportella

Your bill should explain why your amount is that much. If you aren't seeing anything, you can contact Rogers via Phone by dialing *611 free from your wireless phone or contact Rogers via Facebook or Twitter @RogersHelps. They should be able to assist you more and explain the charges.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hello Ulf, there can be multiple reasons for the bill not being able to be viewed on myrogers, I would recommend chatting into Live chat to get an agent to look over your profile to see what is wrong with it. This can also be connected to the browser you are using and the version of Java if it is not up to date.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation