cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rogers Sign In Issue

BrittRob
I've Been Here Awhile

I am trying to sign into My Rogers and I have entered my username and password but when I click the sign in button nothing happens. I have had both my username and my password sent to me so I know I am using the right ones. And when I click the button the screen doesn't even load. Just nothing happens. What do I do?

***Edited Labels.***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My Rogers Sign In Issue

BrittRob
I've Been Here Awhile

I figured it out. It was Google Chrome trying to fill in the form but it didn't do it right and got stuck

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

BrittRob
I've Been Here Awhile

I figured it out. It was Google Chrome trying to fill in the form but it didn't do it right and got stuck

j_p
I've Been Around

Thank you for posting this.  I was having the same issue.

staceytremblett
I've Been Here Awhile

I recently changed my # and now when I try to sign into my Rogers account, it keeps saying I have recently updated my account and keeps asking me to sign In. I try again and keep getting the same message. Please help I can't sign into the app to view my data usage.

jkroesen
I'm a Trusted Contributor

You may have to delete app and re-install it... That seems to help sometimes with issues...

However i do know i recently made changes to my account (not a phone # change) but I was getting the same prompt when trying to check my usage... however i was able to sign in still... This Prompt about recently updating my account was resolved when my new billing cyc came around...

I have a feeling your may do the same but with that said the APP might still be picking up your old # so it wouldn't hurt to delete it and add again....

Good day @staceytremblett ,

Welcome to the Forums and thank you for your contribution!

I am sorry that you are having issues with the MyAccount application after you have made some changes to your phone number.

@jkroesen gave you great advice. I would recommend you to try and "Sign Out"(last option in the drop down) and then sign back in before you try and uninstall the app. Normally, this should rectify this matter. Once you reinstall it and enter your username and password, it should work like a charm.

Let us know how it goes!

RogersMaude

Thank everyone! It worked! ☺

Hayward
I Plan to Stick Around
Spoiler
My husband and I are having the same problem on both our laptops..   Try what we like, but it isn't working.   Perhaps Rogers need to look into this.   Right now Rogers website is the slowest that we use.    We appreciate the service.   But would like to enter the website when needed to check our balance.   Thanks for your time and consideration!

User0120
I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same problem with using Rogers App on my iPhone 6S and it is not Google chrome, I fill in my user name and password and nothing happens.  What should I do?  Very frustrated!  

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @User0120

Have you tried unistalling the app and reinstall it and see?

User0120
I've Been Here Awhile
I am having the same problem with rogers app (just downloaded) on my iPad -

Tolo
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers for some reason requires answercloud.com to not be adblocked. Add an exception for that domain or turn off adblocking for the rogers.com sites.

Fatkatz
I Plan to Stick Around

My Rogers APP not signing in on data

For a couple of weeks now on my Samsung S7 Edge I can not sign into My Rogers App. Just on Data? Since I have no Wifi at work.  I can go to the rogers website on data and sign in? It's weird...Anyone else having this problem as Rogers can not figure it out. I have had them reset everything, I have cleared the cashe and done a complete reset of the phone to factory? nothing seems to work. 

Fatkatz
I Plan to Stick Around

how would I go about checking to see if this is blocked?

Thanks

Hey @Fatkatz,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thanks for posting your query. I can certainly understand how being unable to access MyRogers via the app, over data can be an annoyance. 

I have a couple questions. Do you recall making any recent changes to your wireless service, prior? Do you have issues with other apps being unable to access internet over data? If not, we may need to take a closer look. If you can kindly PM us @CommunityHelps so we can further assist.

Has anyone else in the Community experience this lately? Feel free to chime in!

In case you're not aware how our Private Messenger works, check out this BLOG.

Regards,

RogersCilio

Fatkatz
I Plan to Stick Around

Everything works as it should, no other issues. And it's only over data. I can sign in over wifi with no problem. I spoke with Rogers today and I'm going to take it to a rogers store and try the sim in another rogers phone

Hey @Fatkatz,

Thanks for your prompt response and I appreciate you providing some clarity to my questions. It's definitely an odd situation, but please keep us posted if swapping to another phone resolves your issue.

Look forward to hearing back!

RogersCilio

Fatkatz
I Plan to Stick Around
I took the phone in to a Rogers store to see if I could sign in on anther phone with my sim. They were helpful but couldn't seem to help me. I called tech again and wanted a manager and they put me in touch with a sales manager who was rude and didn't care at all. I have 14 months left on my contract and after 20+ years with Rogers I'm thinking it's time to move on. If Rogers doesn't care why shod I?

Fatkatz
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I finally got the Rogers store to try my sim in another phone...No problem signing in to the Rogers App. My phone will still not do it on Data

Good morning @Fatkatz!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you're able to sign into your account using another device with your SIM inserted, then this issue is either software or hardware related fault on your phone.

The only remaining step to try is to backup and factory reset your phone. If you need any help with this process, please let us know!

Regards,

RogersCorey

Fatkatz
I Plan to Stick Around
I reset the phone to factory a week and a hard ago. No change. Still couldn't sign in on Data
Topic Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 12 in conversation