My Rogers Issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager (Retired) RogersMargaret
Community Manager (Retired)

Re: My Rogers Issues

Further to my post on Friday...

MyRogers for wireless customers is back up and running. Cable customers can continue to use the MyRogers app for their needs. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Existing customers can check the status of their reservation here: http://www.rogers.com/web/RogersServices.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=ReserveDevice&sourceNRS=NRS_MS and new customers can check the status of their reservation here: http://www.rogers.com/web/link/DeviceReservation?forwardTo=nrsRegisteredCustomer

I will continue to update the blog post so please stay tuned.  http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/210

Community Manager (Retired) RogersMargaret
Community Manager (Retired)

@MonkeyHouse, you can always reach out to us on Twitter (@rogershelps) or on Facebook (facebook.com/rogers).
I Plan to Stick Around

im still getting

We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later.

since wednesday 13:00 eastern (tried all times of the day including overnight)
I've Been Around

I'm still getting the same error message too (only for the internet tab).

Error opening /portlets/common/myrogers/internetservices/InternetProductServicesController.jpf.
The source of this error is:

com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ActionLookupFailedException: javax.servlet.ServletException

I also have the latest version of Java, so I don't think it is a problem from my end either.

I've Been Around

Yes.  This has been a real pain; I won't bore you with my grievances on how often this system fails, but anyway... I bookmarked the internet usage from an older version of the website and it seems to work when the "new" site fails.  

Try this:  login to the the myrogers website, the enter this url:

https://www.rogers.com/web/myrogers/internetUsageBeta

I'm able to view my usage, but since I don't have the urls for the other links, I can't see my cable bill Smiley Sad

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Why is rogers data usage portal always broken?  It's been broken since Thursday Sept 18th and it's still broken Sat. Sept 20th and this is not the first time. I paid allot of money for Rogers internet and I can't believe it's been broken so long..

I have another beef. I have a 120 GB limit and when I called to get it increased to 320 GB I was told my modem wasn't compatiable (which I bought) and I had to pay $8 more  a month for a newer modem. I don't want the speed increase just the amount of data I can use. Why is increase data usage require a new modem. I can understand if i wanted the speed increase but I don't.

I just don't get it. It's almost live Rogers likes losing customers or ripping them off enough until they want to leave.

I Plan to Stick Around

I still can't access my account. This is the message that comes us n

We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and it cannot be updated at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

At least from a rep level, they can not just give you an arbitrary amount of usage.

They can only apply specific packages with specific usages/addons based on what has been programmed into the system.
With the case of some of the newer plans, yes a new modem is needed as they are trying to diversify the network and lessen the chance of congestion (which the newer ones do).

Some of the newer plans, are in the end actually cheaper Including a rental, than the old plans.

If you let us know which exact plan you are on now, paying how much, and which modem might be able to help direct the right way.
(Eg old 150 plan usesrs used to pay $129 + modem rental vs on the new pay $89 including rental)

I've Been Here Awhile

This works thx

I Plan to Stick Around

What works?