cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rogers Issues

jimboden
I'm an Advisor

Just an FYI. Logging into My Rogers today, I only see my mobile service and get error messages when I try to look at internet or cable. The message is:

Error opening /portlets/common/myrogers/internetservices/InternetProductServicesController.jpf.

The source of this error is:

com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ActionLookupFailedException: javax.servlet.ServletException

***Edited Labels.***
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My Rogers Issues

RogersMargaret
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi Community,

Please take a look at this blog post for the latest update on MyRogers:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/210

View solution in original post

47 REPLIES 47

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Same here.

Looks like someone is monkeying with the code again 😛

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello jimboden

Same here as well. It was happening since this morning. Hopefully gets fixed soon!

Micolas
I'm a Reliable Contributor
Hello Jimboden

It seems to be widespread. Don't worrie, the agents dislike getting those errors just as much as the customers so I'm sure they'll fix it soon.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello jimboden & Micolas

It seems to me that its been fixed. I was able to everything i have ( Cable & both my wireless accounts).

Hopefully its been fixed for everyone else!

It's working fine this morning.

I know this was posted 3 weeks ago, but I am having this problem as of yesterday, continuing on to today - the "Error opening /portlets/common/myrogers/internetservices/InternetProductServicesController.jpf" message when I try and check my internet usage. I called Rogers to find out my usage, and explained what I was seeing. I was informed by the tech that it's because I haven't updated my Java. I'm no expert, but I was told that this error is a server based error and not a user side error. When I informed the tech of that, and that I could not view anything but "Wireless" under my account overview, I got in response, 'Yep.", "Okay." and "Uh huh." Anyone else having the "Error opening /portlets/common/myrogers/internetservices/InternetProductServicesController.jpf" error again?

emcd7
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm also having this issue:

Error opening /portlets/common/myrogers/internetservices/InternetProductServicesController.jpf.

I can see Wireless, but no other usage information. It's kind of important at the moment because I'm close to my limit and wanted to see how much I have left until the next billing cycle!

Edit: I just forced a Java update to the latest version and I still have the error showing.

RogersMargaret

Hi Community,

Please take a look at this blog post for the latest update on MyRogers:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/210

Thank you for that link! However, like emcd7, we are at the end of our internet month and I would like to know just how much we have left of our cap. How can we get this information if the site will not display it?

RogersMargaret

Further to my post on Friday...

MyRogers for wireless customers is back up and running. Cable customers can continue to use the MyRogers app for their needs. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Existing customers can check the status of their reservation here: http://www.rogers.com/web/RogersServices.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=ReserveDevice&sourceNRS=NRS_MS and new customers can check the status of their reservation here: http://www.rogers.com/web/link/DeviceReservation?forwardTo=nrsRegisteredCustomer

I will continue to update the blog post so please stay tuned.  http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/210

RogersMargaret
@MonkeyHouse, you can always reach out to us on Twitter (@rogershelps) or on Facebook (facebook.com/rogers).

Deltasypher
I Plan to Stick Around

im still getting

We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later.

since wednesday 13:00 eastern (tried all times of the day including overnight)

TJ5
I've Been Around

I'm still getting the same error message too (only for the internet tab).

The source of this error is:

com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ActionLookupFailedException: javax.servlet.ServletException

I also have the latest version of Java, so I don't think it is a problem from my end either.

egckb
I've Been Around

Yes.  This has been a real pain; I won't bore you with my grievances on how often this system fails, but anyway... I bookmarked the internet usage from an older version of the website and it seems to work when the "new" site fails.  

Try this:  login to the the myrogers website, the enter this url:

https://www.rogers.com/web/myrogers/internetUsageBeta

I'm able to view my usage, but since I don't have the urls for the other links, I can't see my cable bill 😞

rmacfarland
I've Been Here Awhile

Why is rogers data usage portal always broken?  It's been broken since Thursday Sept 18th and it's still broken Sat. Sept 20th and this is not the first time. I paid allot of money for Rogers internet and I can't believe it's been broken so long..

I have another beef. I have a 120 GB limit and when I called to get it increased to 320 GB I was told my modem wasn't compatiable (which I bought) and I had to pay $8 more  a month for a newer modem. I don't want the speed increase just the amount of data I can use. Why is increase data usage require a new modem. I can understand if i wanted the speed increase but I don't.

I just don't get it. It's almost live Rogers likes losing customers or ripping them off enough until they want to leave.

BHH
I Plan to Stick Around
I still can't access my account. This is the message that comes us n

We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and it cannot be updated at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.

At least from a rep level, they can not just give you an arbitrary amount of usage.

They can only apply specific packages with specific usages/addons based on what has been programmed into the system.
With the case of some of the newer plans, yes a new modem is needed as they are trying to diversify the network and lessen the chance of congestion (which the newer ones do).

Some of the newer plans, are in the end actually cheaper Including a rental, than the old plans.

If you let us know which exact plan you are on now, paying how much, and which modem might be able to help direct the right way.
(Eg old 150 plan usesrs used to pay $129 + modem rental vs on the new pay $89 including rental)

1baring1
I've Been Here Awhile

This works thx

writergal
I Plan to Stick Around
What works?

User_cust
I've Been Around

@BHH wrote:
I still can't access my account. This is the message that comes us n

We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and it cannot be updated at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I've been experiencing the same problem.  It's still down.

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats