My Rogers Issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimboden
I'm an Advisor

My Rogers Issues

Just an FYI. Logging into My Rogers today, I only see my mobile service and get error messages when I try to look at internet or cable. The message is:

Error opening /portlets/common/myrogers/internetservices/InternetProductServicesController.jpf.

The source of this error is:

com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ActionLookupFailedException: javax.servlet.ServletException

***Edited Labels.***
Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersMargaret
Community Manager (Retired)

Re: My Rogers Issues

Hi Community,

Please take a look at this blog post for the latest update on MyRogers:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/210

View solution in original post

All Replies
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Same here.

Looks like someone is monkeying with the code again 😛

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jimboden

Same here as well. It was happening since this morning. Hopefully gets fixed soon!
Micolas
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hello Jimboden

It seems to be widespread. Don't worrie, the agents dislike getting those errors just as much as the customers so I'm sure they'll fix it soon.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jimboden & Micolas

It seems to me that its been fixed. I was able to everything i have ( Cable & both my wireless accounts).

Hopefully its been fixed for everyone else!
jimboden
I'm an Advisor

It's working fine this morning.

MonkeyHouse
I'm Here A Lot

I know this was posted 3 weeks ago, but I am having this problem as of yesterday, continuing on to today - the "Error opening /portlets/common/myrogers/internetservices/InternetProductServicesController.jpf" message when I try and check my internet usage. I called Rogers to find out my usage, and explained what I was seeing. I was informed by the tech that it's because I haven't updated my Java. I'm no expert, but I was told that this error is a server based error and not a user side error. When I informed the tech of that, and that I could not view anything but "Wireless" under my account overview, I got in response, 'Yep.", "Okay." and "Uh huh." Anyone else having the "Error opening /portlets/common/myrogers/internetservices/InternetProductServicesController.jpf" error again?

emcd7
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm also having this issue:

Error opening /portlets/common/myrogers/internetservices/InternetProductServicesController.jpf.

I can see Wireless, but no other usage information. It's kind of important at the moment because I'm close to my limit and wanted to see how much I have left until the next billing cycle!

Edit: I just forced a Java update to the latest version and I still have the error showing.

RogersMargaret

Hi Community,

Please take a look at this blog post for the latest update on MyRogers:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/210

View solution in original post

MonkeyHouse
I'm Here A Lot

Thank you for that link! However, like emcd7, we are at the end of our internet month and I would like to know just how much we have left of our cap. How can we get this information if the site will not display it?