My Rogers Down Sept 12th 2014?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: My Rogers Down Sept 12th 2014?

While I understand the reasoning why, the frustration, etc...
I don't suggest not paying the bill on time
(You can get this info and some of the other details by calling in)

Non payments look bad on the account, and could effect renewals, and other potential discounts in the future.
Hopefully the site won't be down that long, but defiantly don't want to leave it long enough for it to go to retentions.

If you are not overly worried about the details on the bill and just want the amount you can get it by calling in.
If you have a Rogers cell, you can see the amount and some details via it (it's working).

Your due date is usually a few days before your next billing cycle starts. Usually about two weeks or so after you get the bill (or notification of)

You can also pay your bill through most banks web banking as well.

DenisHoule
I've Been Around

Service has been just horrible.  I'm trying to pay a bill and can't even do that.  Plus, I was asked to do a survey after... and it never appeared... no kidding!!!!

It's despicable, we give rogers over $4,000 and year!!!!  That's a nice car payment... and for what!

Still waiting for a refund from their error (which I had to catch... as is always the case) from 3 months ago!!! Come one Rogers!!!!

rileyRed
I've Been Around

It has been doing that for me since last Friday!  I read that they are overwhelmed with people reserving the iPhone6.  This is ridiculous!

wayner92
I'm a Reliable Contributor

They finally put a notification on their homepage that MyRogers is done. But we are now at four days and counting.
nkgers
I Plan to Stick Around

According to a Rogers rep, it was up this morning, but because of the amount of people reserving the iPhone 6 it was down. They claimed to make it online tonight Smiley Indifferent

nkgers | remember to leave a KUDO 😄
bandaman
I've Been Around

"You've come to the right place, just at the wrong time. We're currently offline but promise to be back soon. Thank you for your patience."

This is what I am welcomed by this morning. 11.42am Saturday - yes, saturday - sept. 20th... The My Rogers has been down nearly one week. Smiley Frustrated

BHH
I Plan to Stick Around

Sept. 21st and no change. It's been one week for me now. This is crazy and unacceptable. When will this be fixed.
Sailorman
I Plan to Stick Around

Not working for me too. #RogersBuzz says it's all fixed. Is there anyone home at Rogers. They don't seem to be able to handle a system problem and communicate effectively with their customers 😞

Deltasypher
I Plan to Stick Around

not only customers, all reps are not on the same page. Different answers from all of them. 

Soon

Tonight

Running at 16:00 yesterday

Check again in a few hours or tomorrow

Odd i was able to log in this morning (this was from a rep on friday)

coming up on 96 hours of not ablt to access details. Oh and the error on the main page saying no acess to cable but you can access wireless (love all these false statements)

starting to think its not random people who can access buts its selective in some shape or form