My Rogers Down Sept 12th 2014?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: My Rogers Down Sept 12th 2014?

Hello gt40mk2 & dbrynen

The reason is because everyone during the morning / afternoon tried reserving the new iPhone 6 the system couldn't handle it all & crashed causing this mess. Rogers has said they are looking into it & trying to fix the issue to bring back the My Rogers again.

I would just wait & see when it will happen. Hopefully soon!.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Yes, same problem at my end. It's as though the "link" on their webpage has been re-directed back to the main page with all the advertising. Not very helpful when you need to access your account for billing and/or useage issues. 😞

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If you need acccess to see usage, or make some changes.. while its down, your best bet, is to CALL IN.
(though, sometimes when its down for us.. can be down for the reps on the phone as well.)

I'm a Reliable Contributor

I been able to get in the phone app except for checking my usage. Tried to get on it on the web site keeps taking me back to the iPhone 6 advertisement. Like jeez I don't want to upgrade my phone I just want to check my usage.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Yes get the app

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes! Drives me crazy!! And the phones were too busy to take your call. Ended up using live chat.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

My internet. Cable, and home VoIp phone are down. The service has been poor all week!
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Come on its still not working!!!!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I also can't access my account...incredible!

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

For the last few hours I have been unable to acess the MyRogers web site to check my internet usage.  I can login ok but when I click on MyRogers it sends me back to the initial Rogers Portal site which is trying to sell me an iPhone 6.

Anyone else have this problem? 

This happens on a desktop Windows PC with both IE and Chrome and it happens on my iPad over Rogers' LTE network or wifi.  I keep getting thrown back to the front page.

p.s. If anyone from Rogers is listening you guys should really revamp your webserver.  The Rogers web pages are always painfully slow (even on Rogers 250 Mbps internet service) and very often give errors when trying to do stuff like see your internet usage.  In my opinion the Rogers' web pages are the worst of any commercial company's web pages that I use on a regular basis.