My HTC One Mini Broke

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

My HTC One Mini Broke

The screen for my HTC one Mini broke so I'm just wondering if I take it into Rogers will they be able to fix it. I dropped it and the screen broke but I'm willing to pay for it.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: My HTC One Mini Broke

Hello @D10

Sadly since this is considered as physical damage, you will have to pay a fee to have them replace the screen & anything else that is broken.

You can go into your local Rogers store & have them ship it out to their technicians which will replace the screen for you. This process can take 2-3 weeks. So you can ask for a loner phone BUT it won't be the same device you had before.

Hope this helps!:)

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: My HTC One Mini Broke

Hello @D10

Sadly since this is considered as physical damage, you will have to pay a fee to have them replace the screen & anything else that is broken.

You can go into your local Rogers store & have them ship it out to their technicians which will replace the screen for you. This process can take 2-3 weeks. So you can ask for a loner phone BUT it won't be the same device you had before.

Hope this helps!:)

View solution in original post