My Account does not show Data Usage on Mobile Web Page

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

My Account does not show Data Usage on Mobile Web Page

Hi,

I have a pay-as-you-go plan with a data add-on. Until recently I was able to look up my data usage via My Account --> Data Summary on the mobile web page (http://rogers.mobi:8080). There it would show me how much data I have used so far and how much is still left. Now this page has changed and all it is showing now is 'generic' information about my add-on but no longer the actual usage.

I also tried rogers.com --> My Account, but it does not have this information either. Already sent time with support on the Chat but they confirmed that it is not available for pay-as-you-go on rogers.com.

Does anybody Any other way I can get to the data usage (without having to call customer care)?

Thanks!!!

****Edited Labels****

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: My Account does not show Data Usage on Mobile Web Page

Have you tried checking on your phone? Say, under Data Usage, or somesuch?

There are also apps available (depending on they type of phone you have) that will monitor your usage & send a warning when you reach a certain limit.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Chrystiality they said chat told them it does not display Pay as you go info on the My Rogers online so its the same as the My Rogers app.

Like you said tho, depending on what phone they have, they might be able to download a app which will notify them how much data they use & such.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix:

I realize that they said the "chat told them it does not display Pay as you go info on the My Rogers online so its the same as the My Rogers app."

However, most phones that I'm familiar with have an internal setting that keeps track of data usage - maybe not the same way Rogers does, but there should be something on his phone that keeps track of what apps/programs/whathaveyou use. Depending on the phone, it can be hard to find, but I've yet to see a phone without one (not that I'm an expert, but some friends are phonewhores).

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

If you read my post again u will see i said that as well..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't see where you said that (internal data-usage recorder), just that you talked about an app being available.

However, why did you write "Chrystiality they said chat told them it does not display Pay as you go info on the My Rogers online so its the same as the My Rogers app." when I made no mention of Rogers or their apps?

Blah, nevermind. It's been a long day, and I'm probably missing something.

Cheers.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Telco is required by law to provide clear accounting to customers. If this accounting is not available, that means it is free to use the data until you are provided with account information. If they charge you for extra data use, ask for the clear accounting. You are not required to pay any extra charges until the date of clear account is delivered.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

If you're throwing around legalities like this, you might want to actually quote the applicable law.....otherwise its just hearsay.
Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

I know alot of people post opinions on law regarding cell phone law, the best thing to do is go to the government of canada webpage and look up the current laws. Personally as this person was using pay go (the original person who posted) my question to them is have you tried accessing the rogers.mobi wap portal. This also allows you into the WAP version of rogers my acocunt as long as your connected to cellular

go into your browser on the device while wifi is off, make sure your connected to the rogers network and then type "rogers.mobi" without the quotes, on any rogers phone it should allow you into the wap portal to see your usage/account if the info is actually linked to your rogers account. If you don't see it here then go to rogershelp.com/chat and speak to the live chat team. 

Additionally you could call 18887643771 and choose pay as you go support and they should be able to give you any info regarding usage if its available on your account.. Juat tell the paygo reps you want to know your current usage, i used to do this all the time with my paygo phone.