'My Account' app

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

'My Account' app

Why is it that I can have so many apps on my phone that work great, but the only app I have from my own carrier - Rogers, is garbage?  the My Account app is so unpredictable - some times it works, sometimes it doesn't, sometimes only the first screen works, etc...

Come on Rogers - can you at least do something right and make this app work properly??

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: 'My Account' app

I do not think the app is the problem, it pulls information from the rogers network to display in the app.   the my account portal is the problem, it hardly works, and thats what the app is connecting to, through an API obviously.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

The App does the same thing for IOS, Android & BB. IT shows whatever it wants & does whatever it wants. I do not relay on the app anymore until Rogers fixes it. No app has this much problems from any carrier.
I Plan to Stick Around

yeah same with the tv manager app.  it tells you when it wants to work.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Honestly MY account app is not even showing i have data on my line when i really do & have 6GB :/ I wonder if Rogers will ever fix this or are they going to let the costumers get more confused.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Rogers just needs to start making effort into their apps & products. I really hope they start fixing the app soon.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Just wanted to make a post here.. about the new MYROGERS apps for iOS and Android.

New app is pretty nice and smooth, seems to load much faster between pages than previous ones.

Starts you on a starting page, much like the NEW myrogers webpage.. with bill detail at the top.. then your services down below.

New app, WILL allow for monitoring of MULTIPLE cellphones, under the one account.  Many people have asked for this, to monitor other members usage, usage for other devices like rocketsticks, etc.

The app, will also allow for viewing of the HOME internet usage. (doesnt give the daily breakdown, but does give overall usage)

I've Been Around

My Rogers my account app is always temporarily unavailable between 2am and 6am est for regularly scheduled maintenance. Any time of the day. This has been like this for almost a year, no update has helped; I have Uninstalled the app and reinstalled it as well as wiped my phone several times.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Knock on wood... I have not had ANY issues with my APP... I current have Iphone 5 and just a month or so ago i was using android..  I use my APP everyday to check on my usage for all my services... other then radom down for maintenance alert mine rogers app has work perfectly for me... 

Wierd how some people can have nothing but issues and other be FINE... Just hope i didn't jinx myself posting this LOL