My Account app & My10

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panda_pants
I've Been Around

My Account app & My10

Is the My Account app (android) supposed to let you manage My10 numbers, or just My5? 

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
jimboden
I'm an Advisor

Re: My Account app & My10

Karroo11:

Here's how it works for me. Sign into My Rogers, click on Account Info and wait for it to load. Beside your wireless service, assuming you have one, you'll see My10 and Update My10. Click on either one and you'll see your My10 numbers.

**Update**

As Rogers.com platform has had some slight changes since the last post, the process now to find your My10 list is under the Products & Services tab, under the column that titles "My Plan" you should see a hyperlink "Update MY10". Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

All Replies
jeffmorr
I've Been Here Awhile

ooohhh, thank you so much for posting.  I have been trying to figure out for the last 2 hours how to set up My 10 numbers and going through Rogers off my cell number is only giving us the option of 5 as well and we signed up for 10.  Hey ROGERS!!!  Can you put something on here about using My 10....very frustrating we are paying for the service and we can't even use the **bleep** thing.  Help please from anyone would be so very helpful

RogersJean
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi jeffmorr and welcome to the forums,

The Android MyAccount app currently only displays 5 numbers. This will be addressed in the future to include My10 support.

Keep in mind you can also change them by browsing to rogers.mobi in your device browser (this will not work while on wifi).

You can also change them on your Rogers.com website.

jeffmorr
I've Been Here Awhile

thanks I will try that and see how it works!!!

chejhon31
I've Been Around

hi i just wanted to know if i have wifi in my house, can i still use my 10 and call my my 10 list buddy?
Noelmoniz
I've Been Around

hi there,

do you know how do i have to go to add my10 numbers into my account?

thanks

atoosa
I've Been Here Awhile

hi

atoosa
I've Been Here Awhile

my 10
Vegans
I've Been Around

I used the my account app & under services u can access my 10 works great
jen111
I've Been Around

I just called Roger's.  Apparently, if you just had MY10 added to your account you have to wait until it's been activated (wait till the next billing period to start unless you asked them to start the MY10 immediately) and then you will see the option to add your 10 phone numbers from your myRoger's account.