Must have apps

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Must have apps

Is there a need for go power master, battery hd and juice defender? Don't they do the same thing pretty much?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Canuc604

They all do the same thing but depends on what the user wants. On my HTC one, i have Juice Defender unltimite on it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi,

Can we install juice defender on S4? Also, please provide me the link to get the app

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

Thanks for providing the links..

I am currently using Nokia E63, what would be the best way to transfer all my contacts from this mobile to S4?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello boomer5

You are welcome. I am guessing this is the other topic you asked? lol. I did not see you replied.

You can store them into the sim card if there is a option on your Nokia E63 OR just sync them with your Google / outlook account.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you, Meowmix. I would go with Google contacts..

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello boomer5

You are welcome:). Once you save them on your Google account, they stay there for good. then any other device you have later on, you can just use Google to bring back the contacts!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I went to make a payment on my mastercard today and saw that CIBC has a mobile payment app for their credit cards that use NFC. It's only compatible with the S3 at the moment but I believe that will change. Plus if you register by June 30 you get a $15 credit. Free money 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi,

would anyone suggest me an app to open a zip file that came in my email on S4?