Must have apps

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Must have apps

Super One Click..... lol wonder if this will get "edited". 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Quick Q - do I need to root the phone to install Juice Defender?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Nope. You can download Juice Defender straight from the Market. I have both Juice Defender & Juice Defender Ultimate ( which is a paid version but gives you more options to control & all).
Highlighted

Hmmm I'll have to look into Juice Defender then! So far one app I love is Lookout AV.

What I do to save battery is use an all black wallpaper and now my battery lasts 2 days with no social network use, brightness is set to min. on both phone and internet too.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Well Juice Defender does all that when you have different wallpaper & doing normal things on the phone.

I use live wallpaper & use msn / facebook & the internet & also music daily & my battery lasts me for a good day. Also juice Defender shuts down any Networks that are not being used while on stand by. It will not shut off the network but it will shut off lets say wifi & the LTE or 4G & put it down to 2G during the night when the phone is on stand by. Also it dims the screen & does more things as well.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

No dont get that app it stole my google password once before! 

Highlighted

You're saying Juice Defender stole your password??? I REALLY doubt that!!! How many other apps did you download & from where??
I've got J.D. among others & no issues at all!!
Highlighted

@durangomom3 wrote:

No dont get that app it stole my google password once before! 

Never ever provide your Google password to any app on Android.

No app needs your Google password, there are better and saffer ways to give access to your Google Account data.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I didnt provide it. It stole some other way but my accounts fine now though. Luckily

Highlighted

I find it shady when a drawing app or a game wants access to dial phone numbers or read my caller ID, etc. I just stick to official apps from trusted sources only.