Multiple Logins to Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Multiple Logins to Rogers?

Does anybody know if you can, and if so, how, create multiple logins to the MyRogers account?

I have a share everything plan, 5 people involved, and with Game Centre, TSN online streaming, etc, all needing logons, I would like to be able to give my kids access to those on their PCs, but do not want them access to the complete profile to change items, order new services, etc.

Can this be done?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Multiple Logins to Rogers?

Good day @bknonix,

Thank you for your post!

I understand how convenient it would be to have access to multiple credentials for your MyRogers online profile.

The authorization to Rogers GameCentre LIVE, and other experiences included with your Rogers subscription, is based on your account information. Your account can only be linked to only one username/password combination.

Taking this information into consideration, it would not be possible for you to have a second username/password for your kids. Sorry about that.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude