cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving but staying on same street.

mikeintdot5
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm moving 5 doors down.  There seems to be a cost to move my Rogers cable service.  Would it not be better to simply cancel, see what other options are out there for tv service and then if need be, sign back up with Rogers?

***Edited labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Moving but staying on same street.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Not sure if there is a cost or not.. you would be best to call the consierge service line and find out.

As long as you are not on a contract, you should be able to drop and re sign up, etc no issues.

You can shop around and see what your other options are.
There MAY be some better deals out there... but just like rogers ones, keep an eye out, as many of them are just for X many months, then they go up to the full price which may not be any different.

After canceling, that account will loose 'seniority' so to speak.  At times you can call in and ask for what sort of other promotions they can provide you.  Canceling will drop any long time status you might have which can effect possibly what sort of deal you can get.

mikeintdot5
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks!

Hi @mikeintdot5 

Welcome to Community Forums!

Existing customers may be eligible for a free Transfer of Service.

You can contact of our Rogers Concierge at 1-855-759-5857 http://www.rogers.com/move who can assist you with setting up your move and booking your installation at your new home.

Good luck with your move!

@RogersPrasana 

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation