Movietime HD and Space HD

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Movietime HD and Space HD

Why aren't these two channels offered to Atlantic Customers? I am in NB with VIP and i don't have access to these channels, apparently its only available in Ontario, Why is this? Smiley Sad. Rogers should really think about allowing these channels to atlantic customers!

***Edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Movietime HD and Space HD

don't get too upset, we dont get Space HD in ontario either. 

maybe one day both provinces will get all these channels?

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey you guys at least have the whole home PVR, we don't so it balances itself out in the end Smiley Happy

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

fookaroo, were getting whole home pvr in ontario

I Plan to Stick Around

Oh i know i've heard this, just saying they already have it in NB and NFL. Smiley Happy

So they get that, we get Movietime HD heh

I've Been Here Awhile

I just dont understand why rogers would only offer certain specialty channels to select markets. Rogers is Rogers and thus all programming should be available wherever you can get Rogers, should it not?. I was pretty excited when i upgraded my service the other night and then i was quickly let down, it doesnt make any sense to me.
I'm Here A Lot

I have been watching the movietime HD for a couple of months now, and it's not real HD. Does not display MovietimeHD in the corner. Rogers has admitted to up-converting some channels (more like most).

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

im  not sure where you got this crazy idea?  i watch movie time hd and movie time, its 2 seperate feeds, i can also see 2 graphics engine being used, and yes sometimes the movie is in sd, but the channel still upconverts it to hd resolution and sometimes there is black bars on the side of the hd channel, but most movies ive seen are indeed hd quality, but yes the output of the hd chanel is always 1080i signal, that is an hd signal for your information d00d

I'm Here A Lot

Space channel HD...in HD VIP Area..

But guess what still sd....
No sign of Space in HD...
I've Been Here Awhile

still nothing?  I want my pie and I want it last year!