Movie listings

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Movie listings

I know I can browse rogers.com to see the Movies on demand, but is there a version I can preferrably print?

Ideally, I’d like to see a simple Alphabeticized list – A to Z of movies, short description, rating, duration, price. Something I can print out or browse in a less Flashier format (pun intended).

Any pointers?

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Movie listings

Probably not. They update the movies and shows every week, so making one wouldn't make sense productively speaking. If it was updated once per month, THEN I could see them doing it.

I've Been Here Awhile

I fail to see how generating a text page is more onerous than one with 'Flash' graphics and pull downs.

I've Been Around

I would like to see the two excellent movies Don Jon and 20 feet from stardom on your choices for movie rental. Both have gotten over 80% on Rotten toamtoes.

I've Been Around

I am looking for the list of on demand movies A-Z...where are they?? I have the NextBox in York Region, Ontario

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You can try looking on the online viewing thing for rogers on demand

http://www.rogersondemand.com/OnDemand/Movies?lang=en

has a a-z listing for movies..

But sometimes there are ones on there, not on the TV.. and vice versa.. but should be MOSTLY the same.