Moto X Play

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
torontodigitalq
I Plan to Stick Around

Moto X Play

Bought it over phone Tuesday, came by UPS to my house, no sim card, had to pay more few coins, to get new one, should have been free. Has only 2 Rogers apps unlike my old Galaxy S3 which had 4. Disappointed not to have some Motorola software for PC,  no website for Motocast USB to download? The Migrate app I couldn't figure out, will just enter my phone list manually.

It did upgrade tonight to Marshmallow 6.0, not sure if an improvement yet? When upgrading to new OS, phone got quite warm. Happy with phone so far.

**Edited Lables**

RogersDarrell
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Moto X Play

Good morning @torontodigitalq

The software for your Motorola device should be the Motorola Device Manager and can be downloaded here: https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/88481

Thanks!

RogersDarrell

torontodigitalq
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Moto X Play

Thank you for your suggestions. 

That piece of software is not the same as Samsung Keis interface,  where you can do things with your phone. The Motorola version only installs a USA driver, which the phone does automatically,  anyway There is no interface.