Moto Razr HD Jelly Bean Update Delay !!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Moto Razr HD Jelly Bean Update Delay !!

So i was waiting for this update in december as per rogers schedule. Now it is changed to Late january. When almost every other carrier in the world have this update on thier phones.. why Rogers tech dept is sitting over this and loading thier bloatware on the friggin ROM?  Are you guys too retard to understand that people who buy your service expect timely updates?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Moto Razr HD Jelly Bean Update Delay !!

Hello Majorpain

While I understand what you mean, it does say on the post " Date subject to change". This means the update can change anytime from when its supposed to be released.

I do agree tho that it should not take this long to update the phone. Remember tho, Rogers does this with every update just not the Nexus or Apple updates as those are controlled by the manufactore.
I really never understood why take this long but it does which I find not good. Adding all the bloatware and testing it takes a month MAX.
I'm Here A Lot

I wouldn't have a problem with rogers delaying it to add bloatware that WOULD ACTUALLY WORK.

Its sickening that they install all these apps, the my account is the only functioning app.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello danielk91

I agree! They need to add bloatware that actually works, not apps that do not work. Its sad but it happens.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Well i have different prospective on that.. Rather than adding it on the ROM. They should let users decide, what they want and what not. They can publish thier bloatware on Play store and let users decide if its worth downloading or not. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Majorpain

We all want something but can not have it. What you want will NEVER happen unless Google and all the Manufactores publish and release the updates them selfs without carriers doing so. Until then Rogers can do what it wants with the updates.

Believe me I do not want the bloatware and so do a lot of others BUT nothing can be done at this point.