Most HORRIBLE customer service EVER

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
User1323375
I've Been Around

Re: Most HORRIBLE customer service EVER

ROGERS HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT ONLY IN CANADA .....IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meplat
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, and the sad part is, people come here to complain. The people who will respond aren't employees, but are used by Rogers to deflect their problems.

I agree, Rogers service is non-existent, but I have to tell you, this forum is perfect. It's an unknown place where customers come to complain, but your voice is not heard. The rest of the world doesn't hear you either. Rogers knows that. That's why they continue on, without chnging how they do business. There's no need. They have your money and your screams are not heard.

Sorry, that's just the way it is. Take your lumps and move to another provider. Hopefully, you will read this before the censors delete it.

Kris52
I've Been Around

If I could give them zero star ratings, I would. Very disappointed. Rogers cell phone service is the worst providers ever in Canada. It is just waste of time to talk them, they don't do any thing for you even you are their loyal client over 10 years. I've had worst experience with Rogers, I would not at all recommend this service provider to anyone when there are so many better options in the market.I will never ever go back to them again and I highly recommend that everyone does the same.

joaosa
I've Been Here Awhile

I had same problem!

Technician came, and didn't want to do the job> I had to give him my ladder, I had to collect the garbabe that he did, even he was cutting the pices of cable and giving to me to put in the garbage! unbeliable! He was frustareted because I told him he had to replace some of bad connectors , he took my splitter box, instead of attaching the new cable to the wall properly it stuck it under the siding, I told him it was not a good job, he said I was giving hard time to him, he was bending my roof siding pushing the cable inside there, and didn't like that i told him he was not supposed to do that. But he was in a rush to go home.

Terrible technician, didn't help me tunning the cable or internet. Some of my Tvs are not working with this remotes, and i am stuck in same situation.

Rogers suppopsed to improve not doing this kind of service. Prices are too high for our income.

I agrre with you , We have to move to another provider, this Rogers services are far from getting good and affordable.

kostah
I've Been Here Awhile

Anybody ever have the unfortunate experience of live chatting with "Melly" from Internet support?
This condescending argumentative waste of time is a prime example of why Rogers is losing customers left, right and centre.

Glenn62
I Plan to Stick Around

They have millions of others out there to sign up, so what if several hundred or thousand leave... Customer service has definitely become a thing of the past with big corporations, and it's not just Rogers either. It used to be they were worried about internet reviews and discussions, but not anymore, and if it's on their own forum system, they edit or remove it, just as this probably will, again.
ssouthwi
I've Been Around

AGREED!!!

I just spent two hours on the phone. I needed my Shomi app to connect with my rogers account, where they transferred me 3 times. I even gave the rogers rep my account name and password because he didn't understand why it wouldn't log on and "I must have been doing it wrong" QUOTE.

Once he said he couldn't fix it, I asked what were the next steps since I am PAYING for this service. He then said sorry I cant hear you, can you hear me? This continued for 30 seconds. I had full cell service and no other issues hearing each other over the two hours call or with any other rep. He then hung up on me. I have no resolution and futher goes to how why i am cancelling and not renewing my contract.

Heatherr71
I've Been Around

The complaints I'm seeing here span over 5 years.  The same complaints I had 5 years ago, I have today, in 2018.  I've been on the phone AN HOUR for what should have been a 5 minute change to my account.  And. This. Hasn't. Been. Completed.  I have enough frustrations in life.  Why am I paying for this kind of service????? I can't figure it out...

RogersAli
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @Heatherr71

Long wait times are not fun, I know I have been in your shoes before and it is not the best feeling. Your satisfaction is always our top priority.

Were you able to get the issue resolved? 

RogersAli 

Mohitdhawan
I've Been Here Awhile

I am a rogers customer from last four years...i have bought a iphonexsmax 64gb space gry from rogers customer support.... i called to rogers helpline number to get the payment receipt as i haven't received from them since i bought the iphone and i called them several times and also asked for help to online support chat every day from last week but they are not providing me the receipt. This is worst horrible service thing as i paid for the thing...