Monthy Usage Stats

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Monthy Usage Stats

Anyone else having trouble viewing monthly usage stats when logging to rogers.com?  I just get spinning timers ...

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Monthy Usage Stats

Mine came up fine, both on the initial page (the little box with just the general overview) as well as the detailed pages when clicking on it.

Possibly try another browser.. i am using IE9

Also make sure that your java/flash is up to date (it uses one of them.. i just cant remember which)

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Mine loaded fine after I hit the refresh button.
I've Been Around

Where is the Internet usage meter located on my account?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You need to log Into your myrogers account, and that your Internet account is associated with it.

On there when you go into the account info, should take you to an overview pages which should list all the services.
Choose internet. It will take you to a Internet details which should have a basic overview of this months usage. From there, you can go in and view in more details.

I Plan to Stick Around

They need to make it real-time and give access to it (via api). It absurd that I have to login to their site to see my usage. Its 2014, not 1998.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

While via API maybe.. You will likely never see it real time.
The amount of overhead to do that potentially for all customers at once, would be extreme.
As well the metering system likely don't directly talk to the web system, and polls stats nightly. Again more overhead to do this live.

I Plan to Stick Around

This happens to me about 20% of the time I go to check, it doesn't work, just keeps trying to load.
I've Been Here Awhile

anybody eles having a problem getting into the interent usage deatil on my account  page .

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The general usage overview page for the internet is showing my usage.. but when i try to go into the details in any way, it does throw a webpage error... looks like back end.