Monthly Usage allowance - $5 deal for 20gbs ???

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Monthly Usage allowance - $5 deal for 20gbs ???

Hi Im curious about the monthly usage caps.  I recently read that rogers offers 20gbs for $5 along with your plan.  Its only good with express and above though.  Is this true?  I dont see it anywhere on my account to add it.  Anyone know?

Thanks

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Monthly Usage allowance - $5 deal for 20gbs ???

The extra 20g Addition is no longer available.

Depending on your plan (not knowing what you have) you might be able to get the $10 to upgrade it to unlimited.

If you upgrade to the newest range of plans, which are the same price or cheaper....
If you have TV and home phone you can get 200g additional for free.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I saw it referred to as "usage insurance" on another forum.  Back in May I asked about "buying extra bandwidth" and that 20Gb for $5 was offered as an option.  I ended up switching from Express to Extreme, but the $5 deal was interesting (cheaper than going over your limit at $2/Gb.)

I haven't seen that on the web site though - just give them a call and ask for it.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

How do I up my usage from 80gbs to 100gbs ?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The extra 20g Addition is no longer available.

Depending on your plan (not knowing what you have) you might be able to get the $10 to upgrade it to unlimited.

If you upgrade to the newest range of plans, which are the same price or cheaper....
If you have TV and home phone you can get 200g additional for free.

View solution in original post