Money Missing from Payment

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulney
I'm Here A Lot

Money Missing from Payment

This has been happening for three months (since I paid off my contract and switched to Pay as You Go):

I correctly set up my P-A-Y-G account in bill payments on my bank's (BMO) online banking website.

I make a bill payment, say $30 for this example.

The credit that will show up on my account will be something like $25.43.

I've tried making payments of all sizes (between $2 and $40), and usually about (but never exactly) 15% of the payment disappears.

When I talked to Rogers, they said it had to be the bank.

I checked with BMO, who said they are forwarding the entire payment ($30) to Rogers, and provided me with receipts to show that.

When I went back to Rogers, they said they had no idea, that it still had to be the bank, despite explaining that I had already talked to them.

Since Rogers provides NO history on my account (I can't believe they're allowed to do that), it's very difficult to reconcile between my records and theirs. But, despite obsessively checking & screenshotting every day, I've never been able to find another charge that would account for the missing money.

I can't be the only person that puts money on their P-A-Y-G account via online banking from BMO, so is anyone else having this problem? Thanks!

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersDarrell
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Money Missing from Payment

For any PayGo questions visit the Rogers.com PayGo site or your closest Rogers Wireless location.

RogersDarrell

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersDarrell
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Money Missing from Payment

For any PayGo questions visit the Rogers.com PayGo site or your closest Rogers Wireless location.

RogersDarrell

View solution in original post