Mobile Phone Device Balance Check through MyRogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Mobile Phone Device Balance Check through MyRogers

Recently I checked many times to check through my Rogerss my  Mobile phone device balance, I have 4 phone in my share everything plan,  when selecting device balance the site just hangs and even PC/laptop almost dead for few minutes,  being myself IT person I tried in many PC's and browser versions to ensure it is not PC environment issue, it is same issue.  How come a IT company like  Rogers have web site feautre which is not only responding   even entire PC makes hangs,  if any reputed company would test the softwore  in many scenarios  before releasng to account holders.

Please check yourself,  I don't think you guys test the software or even bother customer service,  when call call center you proudly say please web site,  did you checked yourself to ensure it works!,  don't release a software which makes entire PC to hangs.

***edited labels***

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Re: Mobile Phone Device Balance Check through MyRogers

Welcome to the Community @rockyfranky

Are you not able to see your device balance at all? I just tested on my account and I am able to check the balance.

If so, that most likely means a ticket will need to be submitted to fix the issue on the back-end.

Or are you referring to the loading times when trying to view the balance?

RogersAsif

I've Been Here Awhile

I am able to see sometime for first phone number (which is default shown in drop-down list), after displaying balance  the page just hangs,  I cannot do anything even cannot close browser,  only option is end the task through task manager even that takes a while, it says Rogers.com not responding,  I tried from office,  home PC's with both windows and MAC,  same issue,  it is pretty much dead,  it is not my account setting issue,  looks it is back-end system issue.

Thanks

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Thanks for letting the Community know @rockyfranky

By the looks of the testing you've done appears to be a back-end issue as I am able to access all of my numbers without issues. You can speak with Live Chat here to have a ticket submitted.

I can also have a member from the @CommunityHelps team reach out you via Private Message.

Keep the Community updated on the progress.

RogersAsif

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation