Memory Booster or Refresher App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Memory Booster or Refresher App

Hey All!

I have an app called Memory Refresh Elite on my BB Curve 8520.  It seems to be good but I'm not as familiar with the memory apps.

What is everyone else using? Cost vs. effectiveness? Ease of use? All that fun stuff? Smiley Wink

Thanks!

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Memory Booster or Refresher App

Replying to my own thread LOL Smiley Very Happy

I went into my options and enabled the memory cleaner, it seems to work great.  I have also deleted a few games and apps I don't use or rarely use.  If I need them, I've backed them up to my desktop Smiley Wink

The memory cleaner does not wipe any info out, it just seems to clean up the memory/space being used.  I had no issues with my curve but I like to ensure it's running well and it's not being clogged with "stuff"

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Replying to my own thread LOL Smiley Very Happy

I went into my options and enabled the memory cleaner, it seems to work great.  I have also deleted a few games and apps I don't use or rarely use.  If I need them, I've backed them up to my desktop Smiley Wink

The memory cleaner does not wipe any info out, it just seems to clean up the memory/space being used.  I had no issues with my curve but I like to ensure it's running well and it's not being clogged with "stuff"

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi Senna,

That's great news!

Thanks for posting your solution for the community to view 🙂