Mango update for Samsung Focus

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Mango update for Samsung Focus

Can anyone from Rogers tell us when the Mango update will be available?

Thanks

I'm Here A Lot

According to the person I spoke too at Rogers a couple days ago they have not received the update from Samsung yet. It could still be a while.

I Plan to Stick Around

These are the same Rogers people who tell you to go to there website to download apps?
I'm Here A Lot

Naah, their support crew on Twitter. Probably just as reliable as the call center.

I've Been Here Awhile

Here is some more info on Microsoft Web Site:

Still nothing from Rogers:

Bell and Telus have confirmed....still nothing from Rogers:

http://wmpoweruser.com/bell-joins-telus-in-being-ready-for-the-wp7-mango-update/

ROGERS ????  Are you listening to your customer???

We want information on when Mango will be available.

I Plan to Stick Around

The mango update will start rolling out to customers in the next week or two.

I've Been Here Awhile

Could you please be a little more vague? Smiley Wink  Thanks for the news. I am dieing for Mango.

I'm Here A Lot

According to this post at wpcentral Samsung may still be testing the firmware. Chances are this Gen of phone wont see the update till or after the Focus S and flash are released. So far Sammy is one of the very few that have not announced a date of some sort for Mango on current devices. 

I've Been Here Awhile

This is very speculative and pessimistic. Rogers was very quick to release the update with NoDo and the Microsoft website has the update in stage 3, "Delivering Update". This Stage means that the update has already been tested and signed off on by the Carrier, Microsoft and the Device Manufacturer. I think we will all have it on our phones by the end of September.

Cheers

I'm Here A Lot

Not really, if you look thats for 7392 not 7720. Samsung was one of the last out of the gates for NoDo. Rogers launched about a month after the update released didnt it? We may very well see it before the end of the month but from my post a couple days ago Rogers had not received the RTM from Samsung yet, maybe mid October? We are at least lucky enough for the most part that we have 1.3 instead of 1.4 phones, those ones still have issues with NoDo.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats