Managing MY5 and MY10

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Managing MY5 and MY10

I just switched over from MY5 to MY10 and I can no longer see the option that said 'Manage MY5' when I login to my rogers account. Also when I use the Rogers app on my iphone and click on 'Services', under 'Manage My Services', it doesn't show MY5 as one of my services so I can't modify the list from the app. I called in to Rogers business support and the guy told me I'd have to figure it out on my own tonight or call tomorrow as their support is closed. When I switched over from MY5 to MY10 all the #'s I had were deleted so I was told I need to go in and add them again.

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Managing MY5 and MY10

It's pretty simple. When you are using the Rogers app on your phone ( smartphone) You need to go into the My Rogers app > Services >My 10 Canada-Wide OR My 5 Canada - wide.

On Desktop You need to Log into your Rogers. Once logged in it will shows you a screen & click on Account Info. Once you are on that page you look at your account & pick which one you want ( if you have multiple ones.). Once you are on your account it will show you a page showing Wireless in the middle. On the right hand side underneath the Wireless usage box you will see the MY 10 OR My 5 update box.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I've Been Around

How can I enter MY10 ?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I can't help but can only empathize. Rogers had made this function so difficult whether using a home computer or mobile phone app. There is no easy explanation. I too was given a similar response from a a support provided.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

It's pretty simple. When you are using the Rogers app on your phone ( smartphone) You need to go into the My Rogers app > Services >My 10 Canada-Wide OR My 5 Canada - wide.

On Desktop You need to Log into your Rogers. Once logged in it will shows you a screen & click on Account Info. Once you are on that page you look at your account & pick which one you want ( if you have multiple ones.). Once you are on your account it will show you a page showing Wireless in the middle. On the right hand side underneath the Wireless usage box you will see the MY 10 OR My 5 update box.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Around

How do I do it over the computer?

This is way too much work

How long does it take to put this on the front page of the website?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

If you read my post above yours you will see how to do it over the computer.... Not that hard actually.. Anyways ill paste it again.

This does not need to be put on the front page of the website seeing as not everyone uses the MY5 or MY10. Its not really that much work. Its easy to find once you log into your account. Its right there once you log in anyways.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Sorry, that box is not there. What are compatible browsers to manage this service?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

that box is not there on mine either, I am worried they didn't put the feature on my plan even though it is included
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@Ijclo

Why don't u call Rogers an find out if they added it?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

they had told me to wait a few hours to update, so when it wasn't there still this morning, I called them. They had put us on the wrong plan (one that didn't even show on the website). It is fixed now.