Lumia 920

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Lumia 920

The thing is its NOT only Rogers. Nokia as well makes the decision in which color & model a carrier gets & then sees which carrier offers the more money for the " Exclusive " part. Its kinda sad but i also blame Nokia as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh yeah, I blame them both, but I would think Rogers would have some weight the throw around. Lets hope this time around Rogers will at least give us a reason for the lack of colours. Right now it just looks like they don't care what we want.

We should all tweet and let them know that Canadians are not color blind!

Here is my Tweet:

@RogersBuzz @nokiacanada Hey Rogers and Nokia CANADIANS ARE NOT COLOUR BLIND! #Lumia #Colours #Canada
I'm Here A Lot

Rogers has announced that it will be the exclusive provider of the Nokia Lumia 920.
http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/rogers-carriers/rogers-to-exclusively-sell-the-nokia-lumia-920...
I'm a Trusted Advisor

It was already posted 2 times on the last page.Thank tho

I Plan to Stick Around

Tho i am super excited for the 920. why why no colors!! they should have learned from last time when everyone wanted cyan. Heck i still do or red. Come on guys get it together
I Plan to Stick Around

I love how they decided to go down this route AFTER they had customers specifically demanding the cyan color. This release looks more like an attempt to not sell the device.

I've Been Here Awhile

is coming to roggers is on the nokia canada site now but no price still

I Plan to Stick Around

No price for anyone yet smilez. Should be a week or two yet
I Plan to Stick Around

I tweeted also. The more noise we make the more likely we can affect the outcome. Show your passion!!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

The fact that they have exclusive on 920 and then ruin it by carrying only in black is just infuriating.

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats