Lumia 920 Pricing?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Lumia 920 Pricing?

I have heard that the Lumia 920 is available in 'select' locations as of Oct 30.  I've been unable to find any details on pricing, especially off contract pricing as my current WP7 isn't elegible for upgrade yet.

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Lumia 920 Pricing?

$99 on a 3 year, $550 month to month, and $600 +tax to buy it outright (someone on the wpcentral forums bought one).
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello all

That is correct. The price is $99 on a 3 year term. Its $600 outright price. Rogers has yet to announce it but its true.
I've Been Around

I see that the Lumia 1020 is now available for $200 on a 20year plan or $600 no term.

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirelessBuyFlow?forwardTo=PhoneThenPlan&productType=normal&productId_...

Just a few days ago, the Lumia 920 was going for $600 no term. I was wondering if it the price was going to be reduced, as it would be odd to sell the old flagship for the same price as the new.

However, the 920 doesn't turn up on the website anymore. I checked a retail store and still see it ($600 no term, $50 on a plan) but all the sales reps were busy so I didn't get a chance to ask them about it.

So... is the 920 still going for $600, and why is it not listed online?