Lumia 920 Color Options Letdown [PETITION]

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Lumia 920 Color Options Letdown [PETITION]

I really hope that Rogers only has the 920 in "black" as an exclusive. Telus has been super quiet. I pray that next week we will hear from them and that they have 920 in Cyan, etc. Don't think it will happen, but you never know. I don't really want to buckle and get the 920 in black.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Exactly! I've been with Rogers for 10 years now, and this is the first time I've had a color preference for any of the products they sell. It's NOT THAT HARD TO GET MORE COLORS ROGERS, lets get the show on the road!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Would like to add my voice to the fellow Rogers customers that, like me, are dissapointed that Rogers yet again makes such a poor decision with regards to Windows Phones. To have only Black when one of the primary differentiators in the Lumia line is its look, is incredulous. I ended up buying the black Lumia 900 from Rogers, but I will not be making the same mistake with the 920. If Rogers does not have it available in the multitude of colors that it comes in, I will be either purchasing the unlocked phone elsewhere in the color of my choice, or I will be moving to another carrier.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Lumia 920 in cyan, NO black for Me!!!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers will blame the lack of sales on the phone, not the fact they did not have the colour options people have been requesting. Everyone who would have bought a phone here will be going south for an unlocked phone.  Make special orders available...If you dont have a 32gb red lumia 920 in every store (which is what I want), at least make a way for customers to get one without having to go somewhere else.  It's funny that something as 'trivial' as a colour choice will burn Rogers in the end, unless they listen...

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Rogers, you should know that

Lumia means Color !

i'm begging you. please give me Cyan, or i will buy unlocked version when it is available.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I would love to be able to get the 920 in Yellow, it's the colour i'm most excited bout....I got a lumia 800 from telus and unlocked it and using it on rogers because the 900 only came in black. If i have to do the same thing with the 920 i'll do it. then when my contract is over i can go to Wind, i only have 12 months left.

PLEASE ROGERS BRING YELLOW OR CYAN!!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Seems like Microsoft stores will have a full range of phones when they open...I'm going to wonder if Yorkdale/the popup in Eaton center will be selling unlocked/activating phones on Rogers in colours other than black...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Also, the Lumia 920 won't work on Wind's network. You'll need an 810 (tmobile) or HTC 8X.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Me too, I want to get a Lumia 920 for me and my wife. No color... I will have to wait also 😞