Lumia 920 Color Options Letdown [PETITION]

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Lumia 920 Color Options Letdown [PETITION]

Grey please. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anybody seen or know if the yellow are in stores yet?  I know that there are red and white, and then those aren't still on display.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello neoxphuse

The Rogers store at Bloor ( underneath the Rogers tower here in Toronto) Has the Yellow one. They said the Yellow one is the most wanted so the stock they have, always gets sold right away!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I live in the GVRD, so I'm going to call and see if they have in a couple places.  It's already Feb.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still no idea about the yellow one. I ended up getting a white one for myself but I haven't cancelled the reservation for the yellow one yet. I'll probably switch when that comes or update this thread to inform those who are looking for a yellow one when it arrives.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ordered on Jan 22nd. Yellow color, called today and it is STILL on back order. With WMC on sight and my Galaxy Note is still working, I am now thinking maybe I should wait and see what Nokia has in its sleeve for this year.  I know, I know, phones come out every 6 ~ 8 months, but once I switch, I've got to stick with it for another 24 months.

I Plan to Stick Around

I am getting so sick of waiting for Yellow Lumia. This is what happens in monopoly. Rogers know that it has the only Lumia in Canada and they are just sitting and reading this and laughing at us.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Waiting for my yellow one is driving me absolutely crazy. I was originally #6 in line and that just moved up to #5 a few days ago. I figure someone ahead of me gave up waiting and caved for a different color. I'm starting to consider doing the same ... It's been way too long considering they said it would be available in "the coming weeks". To me that is 2 - 3 weeks max. And guess what, we passed the 3 week mark on Tuesday. Pretty soon it's going to be in "the coming months".

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I am guessing either Nokia or Rogers is stalling on the Yellow release.

Most likely people are cancelling their reservations with the Yellow one as they are fed up waiting for it.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I am sure it was either the #1 or #2 in the queue that gave up. Because i was the #3 and I was bumped up to #2 on Monday. but nothing has changed since then.