Lumia 920 Color Options Letdown [PETITION]

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Lumia 920 Color Options Letdown [PETITION]

@pulkit10

Thanks man. I checked the tracking information this morning. Noticed they shipped it UPS Express Saver (air) as it's actually out for delivery right now. I'll have it probably in a few hrs here at my office (we have a Rogers store in our office, so it's shipping to that store).

As a note, this is for a white one. For a case, I ended up ordering the case-mate barely there clear case from case-mate directly (was considering expansys, but case-mate.com was quicker). I didn't wait this long to get a lumia 920 in something other than black only to cover it up with a coloured case.

I've Been Here Awhile

Just ordered my through HUP. Yellow Lumia 920. Going to see how soon I can get it. 🙂

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello magmania

Great to hear!. It will most likely take 3-5 business days for it to come to you BUT i would not be surprised it if took a week or 2. Rogers get a low shipment of Lumia phones as it is.
I Plan to Stick Around

Good stuff! Colors are now even available on the official phone list! (And not only for reservation)

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello frosted

They added them this morning. The phone were available at the stores for the past few days. They just needed to update the site. Everyone needs to know tho that Rogers has limited phone in the Red, Yellow and White. They only have 1,000 white and 2,000 Red.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello frosted

They added them this morning. The phone were available at the stores for the past few days. They just needed to update the site. Everyone needs to know tho that Rogers has limited phone in the Red, Yellow and White. They only have 1,000 white and 2,000 Red.

Good to know, I wasn't aware they already had them in store.

I read from mobilesyrup different inventory numbers though:

Finally, our source has informed us that the Lumia 920 is selling well, but initial inventory of the new colours is really low – a total of 4,000 White versions and 1,000 Red versions. Curious where the yellow version is? Well, this will hit stores sometime in February.

http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/01/23/rogers-nokia-lumia-920-now-available-in-red-and-white/

I hope my business account rep will be able to get my red!

I Plan to Stick Around

Any more news on the yellow one? sure hope they get it to me before February...don't exactly have a lot of patience left now.

@zuul: Ah thanks man! Gives me a little hope for mine even though I'm still stuck on 13. And that looks like a great case too.

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, there, I sure hope it does not take more than a week or 2 to ship. That said, I am just glad the color option has finally been made available. I've been bugging my sales rep since November and have actually given up on the upgrade. It was a total fluke when I called last night. It's all good. Will keep you guys posted when the shippment notice is issued. Cheers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Confirmed by the rep, I should receive my Red 920 on monday!

Finally! Cat LOL

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello frosted

That is good!. The problem is that you will need to get the tracking number before Sunday in order for the phone to be delivered to you on Monday. UPS must pick up the phone from Roger's warehouse tonight for you to get it Monday.

So wait until the UPS tracking number in the email comes before you get your hopes up lol.