Lumia 920 Color Options Letdown [PETITION]

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Lumia 920 Color Options Letdown [PETITION]

I am also tweeting about this - feel free to retweet.

We need to apply some presure on this issue.

I've Been Here Awhile

Text reads

@nokia @windowsphone all I want for Xmas is a red #lumia920 - but Ebenezer @rogersincanada only sell black! WHY?

I Plan to Stick Around

Quote from Connected Rogers

"Nokia Lumia 920
This next-generation Windows Phone 8 device is quite the looker with its bright 4.5-inch screen and slender body, available in multiple colours."

http://www.connectedrogers.ca/gear/start-me-up-windows-8-rebooted/

I Plan to Stick Around

LOL, someone didn't get the memo 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like they changed it already, lol! They keep deleting my posts now and I'm surprised this whole thread isn't gone already.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

HI Guys!

So I finally got my Lumia 920 yellow on Wednesday...

I ordered from Axiom Telecom in Dubai...Including the $60 in shipping I paid it totalled to $745...So $685 for the unlocked Lumia 920 from Axiom Telecom in the United Arab Emirates in Dubai...I did have to pay $76 in customs as well.

This was the first site to carry the yellow variant of the phone and it is still in stock...They also have red white...
Otherwise GSMNation.com also had the yellow lumia 920 in stock but only for 4 days a couple weeks back...and for a heftier $789 before shipping!

So I have to recommend axiomtelecom.com to everyone...I found email replies to be a bit difficult but after posting to facebook a complaint about it I was in constant daily communication with them (12 hours ahead of pacific time) until the phone sihpped, and it works perfect!!!
The yellow looks amazing! And this is the cheapest price for a fully unlocked and non branded phone from any other pre-order site available...They are legit!

PM me if you have any questions about the site, or want to see any pictures but they are totally legit and the only site worldwide that is shipping internationally unlocked yellow phones!

Rogers also dissuades customers from purchasng this phone, where as I told Fido my new phone choice, and the sales rep said "wow you have a good taste in phones"...Far different from the three Rogers reps who tried to tell me negative things and why would I want this phone! Lol...

Axiomtelecom.com or gsmnation.com I would go with the  former as much cheaper and the phone is in stock where as gsmnation is back to pre-order after selling out!

I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Eddie,

Thank you for the feedback.

How much time did you wait between the order and the shipping? What about the warranty?

I don't know if Nokia has a worldwide warranty so you can contact the local (Canadian) branch if you have any issue with the device?

What about the 4G/LTE bands, are they the same as the one sold by Rogers/AT&T?

Matthieu

I Plan to Stick Around

After waiting, over 2 1/2 months, and still no word from Rogers. I have made the switch to WIND MOBILE.

To all, they are providing an awesome plan right now, I just got the unlimited $29 plan, unlimited data/text/local calling. Of course, there is a couple of restrictions but nothing I can't deal with. Has caller ID included.

I'll just buy this unlocked when it comes out somewhere.
I Plan to Stick Around

Nice to see people taking action while Rogers stay silent on this subject!
I'm Here A Lot

Please! Please! Please!

Rogers, can you provide yellow Lumia 920?

Why do you lock lumia 920 exclusive but only supply the black variant? What's the reason?