Lumia 920 Color Options Letdown [PETITION]

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Lumia 920 Color Options Letdown [PETITION]

How can I got it?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Samsara

Rogera ONLY currently sells the Black Lumia 920. There has been rumors and leaks Rogera should at some point be selling the Lumia 920 in yellow but no other official word has come out.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks a lot,but I'm so sadSmiley Sad

I'm a Trusted Advisor

You are welcome.

Yea i am sad as well, i would have loved the Red or Yellow one as well. If you want, look on Kijiji or Craigslist. I know a few people selling a unlocked Yellow Lumia 920 for around $600.

I've Been Around

I whant the yellow one please

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I was in the retail store and asked about the other colours. They told me to call in and special order it.

I called in to special order and was advised on their internal system it says 'more colours coming soon'. A special order could not be placed unfortunately because the colours were not sku'd up.

Was advised that the note did say "before the end of the year" - however it didn't clarify colour/quantity, or if it meant availability at the store level or online.

Confirmed that they didn't order it originally (contrary to the "it takes 2 parties" comment).  It is consistent with what they did with HTC. My inside sources (not "retail store" sources) already let me know that they didn't order the other HTC colours. Rogers is very risk averse.

I'm Here A Lot

the only thing holding me back from upgrading right now is lack of a red phone... i want the red!
I've Been Here Awhile

Microsoft just annouced that China will get red and yellow as well as white and black straight off the bat.

http://blogs.windows.com/windows_phone/b/windowsphone/archive/2012/12/05/nokia-announces-its-first-w...

I guess we can only hope the rumours of more colours coming here are true.

I've Been Around

The phone is famous for its color choices, and they only getting BLACK?! I'm not getting it until they are getting those colors. It is just plain stupid marketing move, esp when Christmas is coming, is the time when people are shopping a new phone for love ones, or themselves. AT&T is doing so great with Lumia 920 while many colors are out of stock. Rogers marketing is dumb!

I've Been Around

I'm on Bell currently and ready to cancel my contract but only for a Red 920, it's obvious Rogers got black only to play it safe.  I was

in Buffalo at the Walden Galleria mall and stopped in at AT&T.  I talked to the rep and he said all they have in stock are white and black because everyone comes in wanting red or yellow.