Lumia 920 Color Options Letdown [PETITION]

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Lumia 920 Color Options Letdown [PETITION]

We are talking about Rogers, all around the world, because little Canada, is the first in the world to get the new Nokia Lumia 920!!

I was going to get in line, and get one tomorrow!! But only black!!!

Rogers please check this short video from Youtube, it's one of Nokia's first ad, and so that you get a better understanding of why everybody is so upset and disappointed:

I've Been Here Awhile

I was disgustingly disappointed when I heard it would be available in ONE colour. I need the red one so bad!

Rogers! Listen to your customers! Order some more colours!

I've Been Around

+1 for petition.  I definately don't want a black Lumia.  The whole point is for the colours!

I'm Here A Lot

I was hoping for Red being Rogers and Canada etc.  Oh well, a Red case may have to do.

I've Been Here Awhile

Bring in the color! Yellow!white!red!

I've Been Around

when it gonna be avaiable?

I Plan to Stick Around

If you ask for the Lumia 920, there was a limited pre-release on the 31/10 but it should be available more broadly on the 12/11 (I think  the launch for AT&T is on the 9/11). For the colors, we don't know ...

Highlighted
I've Been Around

i am extremely dissapointed that rogers only have black color in nokia lumia 920, they have to understand the customers requirement. more then 50% customers dont like black in mobile phone. i want lumia 920 yellow. may be i ll buy an unlocked one. so for no reason i have to be with rogers. i ll break my contract and move to other provider.

I've Been Around

DEFINITELY! I mean come on, it's the first phone to have such unique colours!!! I've been waiting for this for months! Don't they realize it's what sets the Nokia phone apart?! Trust me, if you were to place this on a rogers shelf window, it WILL attract people!

I Plan to Stick Around

Black is logically chosen as the base color to leave a saftey margin for Rogers in case it does not sell well.

What compay wants a ton of inventory (expensive inventory too) which is never going to sell because the color is not popular.

I work at a sign shop in Ottawa...send me your infinite color choice and I will wrap your precious Lumia/iPhone/etc. in Car-Wrap....

There....you now have a Lumia in the color you desperately want/need.

Any one interested, or are you too busy complaining about this?

Would you have been looking for the 920 if you knew for sure that it was only available in black?

I sure hope so, because this should NOT be your primary reason, guys and gals.

Let me know.

Order Now!