Lumia 920 Color Options Letdown [PETITION]

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Lumia 920 Color Options Letdown [PETITION]

NEED Yellow ....please.....Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

Another place to add your voice for more choices, the blog post about the pre-order:

http://redboard.rogers.com/2012/are-you-ready-for-the-next-big-thing-rogers-welcomes-premium-windows...

I've Been Around

i was #13 in the preorder, but quickly cancelled my order when I realized i was only in black. white or red please. WHo makes these decisions?
I'm Here A Lot

Do you guys buy a phone just because of its color? i don't think so.

Even I am disappointed that I won't be able buy the yellow one but I am okay with the black as well. The reason for that is 'This phone has some great features and awesome hardware'.

I just want to hold this device in my hands as asap even if I have to buy the black one.

No one here is willing to buy this phone because it has some good features, instead you guys have reason for not buying this phone just because of its color.

I Plan to Stick Around

One of the big selling points of Lumia is "bringing colour to smartphones".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjrv9-Botx8

So you can imagine our disappointment when Rogers decides not to bring that colour.

I Plan to Stick Around

If I'm going to drop this much money on a device that I know will be outdated in 1 year when the next big thing arrives. I want to make sure I get exactly what I want. Colour is a factor for me, just like the Camera, WP8 and wireless charging.

I wanted a Cyan 900, so I didn't purchase the Black 900 even though I really wanted one.

Rogers is not some back room provider(hmm), they're big enough and should be smart enough to know what are the main selling points of a device. You can't tell me that Colour is not one of the main selling points of the Lumia phones!

Canadians are NOT colour blind!
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you for voicing your support! Honestly I don't know why black has become the standard when there is MUCH more suitable colors to choose from. If the one month exclusivity to Rogers is true, I will be jumping ship because of the color selection. Call me crazy but shouldn't the customer have the choice? I understand there's shipment quotas and supply they need to order, but then at least chop the black color supply into a third and give at LEAST 3 colors, 4 and I'll be extremely satisfied!

Keep the comments coming people, I know Rogers staff reads this! 

I Plan to Stick Around

And secondly that would mean at least 2 phones that won't be purchased from Rogers as I'm seeking a family package.

I've Been Around

Hi

Hi do agree that it's a huge letdown by rogers. Not even red color? Nokia will not only lose its customers, but rogers also. I wish rogers considers and surprises us!!!!!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I plan on getting two Lumia 920's day 1.  One yellow and the other cyan, if they are not available at Rogers I will be shopping somewhere else...