Lumia 900 OS - Anyone seeing the New update ?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Lumia 900 OS - Anyone seeing the New update ?

I would be really surprised if this came out today.   I have been wrong before though..

I Plan to Stick Around

yup i gave up after seeing this .. 

Kelly @ Rogers ‏ doesn't look like today, but hoping to have an update for everyone soon - hang tight!

I Plan to Stick Around

I wonder if we'll get an 'Over the Air' notification that an update is available... that would be cool.

/drt
I Plan to Stick Around

Windows Phone 7 does over the air notifications but to conserve battery power they aren't immediate. Not sure what the time interval that it checks but we are talking more like hours/day compared to second/minute. So depending on when it's released, you may or may not get a notification right away. Of course you have to have the option enabled in settings.

Best way besides connecting to zune is to check this forum because I'm sure you'll see a dozen posts about it 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

Another day of no update... *sigh*
I've Been Here Awhile

DISAPPOINTING! Seeing my phone lying on my desk for days now. I'm stilling using my iphone 4 while wating for the update...

I Plan to Stick Around

Still no update by now,hope this issue will fix tethering and battery issue.
I Plan to Stick Around

After hours of checking forums, the concensus is that the Canadian update should be on the 21st.  this "supposedly" coming from a Nokia rep.  If it doesnt come out this weeken, I will be taking the phone back.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Fritz wrote:

After hours of checking forums, the concensus is that the Canadian update should be on the 21st.  this "supposedly" coming from a Nokia rep.  If it doesnt come out this weeken, I will be taking the phone back.

Can we exchange ? like is there way to confirm the phones currently on the rogers store shelf are on updated OS ? 

I called Rogers Store and they said i need a case number from Rogers Technical Support .. And the techsupport is saying to wait until update comes .. just going in circles .. and my last day to do this is 15days from purchase which is April 23rd .. 

Also i wont trust the date 21st .. its actually a saturday .. hmm .. i am praying that i will be wrong .. 

Can anyone from this forums help us ? 

I Plan to Stick Around

I know the deadline to return my wife's phone isnt til the 28th, so I have time, but Niokia did release the AT&T updat last saturday.