cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Voucher Before Activation?

ashokia
I've Been Here Awhile

So tonight when I asked for the $100 pay as you go card that my hubby was supposed to pick up, he told me he already gave it to me. Turns out it was just a receipt and not an actual card and I accidently threw it away. I called the store and they told me there was nothing they could do, then I called Pay As You Go support and they told me the same thing. So what, we're just out one hundred dollars? That's totally insane. We don't have a receipt, but we do have the charge coming out of my husband's account. I don't understand why the store wouldn't have a record of the sale of the activation voucher that day. Is there anything else I can do to get my money back?

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Lost Voucher Before Activation?

RogersJonathan
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello Ashokia,

Welcome to the Rogers community,

I'm sorry to hear your experiencing issues with your lost voucher. I suggest you try contacting the store once more and try to speak to a manager to resolve this mishappen.

I hope this helps,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

ive seen this happen before.

the receipt is your voucher now,  did u look at it carefully?  which store did u buy it from?  the rogers corporate stores can re-print them if u remember the time/date

RogersJonathan
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello Ashokia,

Welcome to the Rogers community,

I'm sorry to hear your experiencing issues with your lost voucher. I suggest you try contacting the store once more and try to speak to a manager to resolve this mishappen.

I hope this helps,

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation