Lost 100% Service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Lost 100% Service

On Wed. we reported that we have lost all Rogers Services to our home - Phone, Cable, Internet. I contacted them and was told to reboot both Router amd Phone Box - which I did. They confirmed we had NO connection. Then was told the earliest time slot was on Tuesday - 6 DAYS to have someone to come and hopefully fix the problem. I then received a Rogers Email asking if I would take the time to Rate them which I quickly did. I have 2 accounts - Personnel and Business. My yearly payment to Rogers is considerable. I will be talking to another interested party who has been trying to land my account and if I find out they have better SERVICE I will be dropping ROGERS 100%

***Edited Labels.***

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Lost 100% Service

Hi @RonEricksikn

Sorry to hear about your issues with your Rogers services. Smiley Sad

We can definitely look into resolving this for you. I’m going to have someone from @CommunityHelps reach out to you in a private message, please check your messages from the envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks!

@RogersPrasana

I'm an Advisor

Re: Lost 100% Service

Where are you? Ontario, NB, big city, small town, etc?

This seems unacceptable to me - a multi-product failure basically implies a physical infrastructure problem (or the headend vanishing off the face of the earth), so unless it's only your house that's affected, it should be a high priority item to fix it...