cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for data plans - iPhone 5

FR
I Plan to Stick Around

Like the "super 6GB" plan offered for a limited time, are there any similar promo data plans right now, and would they be advertised on the Rogers website, or only on websites like red flag deals? If there are any promo data plans, would I be able to switch, even though I just started on a 3 year contract?

****Edited Labels****

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Looking for data plans - iPhone 5

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello FR

The 6GB data plan has stopped. You can speak to retentions & i am sure they can add it form their end. ( they have the code for it still).

The problem with Red Flag Deals is that Managers & reps at retentions know the deals from that site so they could well reject them if you ask them for that deal.

Yes, if Rogers has a promo plan lets say 2 - 3 months after signing a 3 year term, you can ask them to change it to that promo plan & you will be on that one.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Looking for data plans - iPhone 5

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello FR

The 6GB data plan has stopped. You can speak to retentions & i am sure they can add it form their end. ( they have the code for it still).

The problem with Red Flag Deals is that Managers & reps at retentions know the deals from that site so they could well reject them if you ask them for that deal.

Yes, if Rogers has a promo plan lets say 2 - 3 months after signing a 3 year term, you can ask them to change it to that promo plan & you will be on that one.
Community Testing Lab

We’ve got an amazing opportunity to test our upcoming Gateway!

Click here to find out more!

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation