Looking for Refurbished phones

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Looking for Refurbished phones

I dropped my phone a few months ago and the LCD screen cracked leaving a chunk of the screen black. Now i want to buy a refurbished phone, but i don't know where to find this section of the site. If someone coluld help it would be great.

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Looking for Refurbished phones

Hello scyptx

Rogers has a section called Red Hot Deals on the website on thr right hand side. They only have blackberries tho. Rogers doesn't sell any refurbished devices online. You have to call in and ask for the out of warranty program. Even tho your device is not out of warranty, they have a few selected refurbished devices in that list. They will have to mail you the phone tho. The stores may have a few as well BUT it will cost more and some stores do not do this
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation