Long distance text rates?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Long distance text rates?

I have unlimited texting Canada wide, but would like to text a few of my friends from the USA and Ireland. Just wondering what the rates would be like?

***edited labels***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Long distance text rates?

The rates to text message anyone internationally or in the USA is 75 cents per text message sent and per message recieved.

Do you have voice mail and call display? Rogers offers some packages that give you the benefits of international and USA text messaging.

$12.79 per month - Voicemail, Call Display and Name Display, Ringbacks, Access to Rogers Live TV, and 100 Sent (unlimited recieved) International and or USA text messages.

$16.79 per month - Voicemail, Call Display and Name Display, Ringbacks, Access to Rogers Live TV and UNLIMITED USA and International texts

If you need this added, you can always do it online... or you can actually call customer care and ask them to add it for you 🙂

I've Been Around

I'm in torotno, and i have unlimited text message, just wondering what the rate would be like if i text a few of my friend in waterloo?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello VernonGao

If you have the unlimited text messaging bundle, then you can text message anyone in Canada for free without any charge. I would suggest tho to call Rogers & ask the CSR ( Customer Service rep) to check your account & make sure the Unlimited Text Messaging plan includes Canada wide unlimited texts.