cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Distance Usage?

patkce
I've Been Around

is there anyway I cankeep track of my long distance use . IS there aplace i can look it upto find how much I have remauning  each month?

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Long Distance Usage?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Hockey821

Hmm mine works just fine & i checked my families Rogers accounts & it shows. It could be something on your side or on your Rogers account which is causing it from not showing up?. Best to call in & ask about it.

Updated Solution

If you are having issues viewing your usage on your Rogers App via your smartphone the best option is to remove the application and reinstall it. In regards to MyRogers.com, this could be based on the browser you are using. Try using Google Chrome or FireFox. If you continue to have issues viewing your usage on the smartphone App or on your MyRogers.com please reach out to us so we can take a look at this further for you. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

myaccount shows long distance usage now

Hockey821
I Plan to Stick Around

When I check my usage it just goes away?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Hockey821

Hmm mine shows the proper usage.

Hockey821
I Plan to Stick Around
When check long distance usage it just goes away and I don't see anything.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Hockey821

Is this on the site or Rogers app?

Hockey821
I Plan to Stick Around
Both.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Hockey821

Hmm mine works just fine & i checked my families Rogers accounts & it shows. It could be something on your side or on your Rogers account which is causing it from not showing up?. Best to call in & ask about it.

Updated Solution

If you are having issues viewing your usage on your Rogers App via your smartphone the best option is to remove the application and reinstall it. In regards to MyRogers.com, this could be based on the browser you are using. Try using Google Chrome or FireFox. If you continue to have issues viewing your usage on the smartphone App or on your MyRogers.com please reach out to us so we can take a look at this further for you. 

Pashaaxo
I've Been Around

Wondering how I check how much long distance Usuage I've issues and if it is free or charging me... ?

On the cell phone.

Good afternoon @Pashaaxo,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Forums!

Are you looking to access your long distance usage on the invoice or for your current billing cycle?

In order to assist you better, I would need to know whether you are trying to access it from the app or directly on our website while logged in to MyRogers.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

angelop
I Plan to Stick Around

On the mobile app. It was there before and after a couple of updates to the --my rogers app it disappeared.

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 in conversation