Lollipop multi user accounts on LG G3 missing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evodispatch
I've Been Here Awhile

Lollipop multi user accounts on LG G3 missing

Like many so far I guess....I am discovering the novelties in Lollipop. On of them is the multi-user feature. Oddly I don't have it on my LG G3. I have checked with LG and compared phones with them.They confirm that I should be having this feature. After sharing with a few owners on other communities Rogers seem to have taking this out of the update? Is this possible? Does anyone else here have the same problem. A user avatar should be visible next to the settings gear on the notifications tray. I have made many factory resets but nothing yet.
RogersMoin

Re: Lollipop multi user accounts on LG G3 missing

Hello @evodispatch, Welcome to the Rogers Community Forum!

Sorry that you are missing the multi-user feature on your LG G3 Lollipop update, many in our community have updated their LG G3, we can find out about this feature for you, meanwhile anyone in the community has noticed of multi-user feature missing?

@Meowmix , I remember you’ve talked about updating your G3 to Lollipop, have you noticed the multi-user feature missing?

Any input in this regard from the community is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

RogersMoin

Mathushan
I've Been Around

I am also missing this feature. I was googling how to activate it and I cam across this.

YoniMutonji
I Plan to Stick Around

I am also missing this feature from my LG G3 update. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello YoniMutonji, evodispatch & Mathushan

It seems like the only thing in the settings I see is Guest Mode. That's all. The multi user seems to be taken out. I wonder why?. I checked all my settings on my G3 and don't see it either. So only Guest Mode is there that's all.
YoniMutonji
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Meowmix

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello YoniMutonji

I will contact LG about this tomorrow afternoon and see what I get back as a reply. It seems to me like it's not only Rogers but users with Bell don't have it. I ask my buddy with a G3 on Bell and he told me it's disappeared on his as well. Maybe LG Canada took it out or the carriers them selfs. We shall see. Hopefully we can get a answer.
Mido1
I've Been Around

hi guys - did anyone figure out why we don't have multi-user Option on LG G3 Lollipop? I really need this feature - and I don't undesrstand why Rogers/LG removed it?

RogersShakir
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @Mido1,

For inquries regarding LG software features, you can reach out to LG support directly.

Cheers,

RogersShakir

evodispatch
I've Been Here Awhile

The thing is...LG refers us to our carrier...they say that we should be having this...and we don't its because the carrier decided not to carry it through. Let me tell you..if a Vidéotron customer with the same phone gets it...it's a shame that Rogers is not. I'm sick and tired of being the ball being tossed back and forth. Respectfully!!