Lollipop for Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Lollipop for Note 3?

i installed the official update yesterday , dont seem to know what the big to do about it is , it is only version 5 , i guess the the updates to 5.01 and 5.02 will follow some time .

I've Been Here Awhile

i did mentioned in a previous post that i have installed mine yesterday , for what i was reading other Rogers customers have done the same , The update will replace the previous Android 4.4.2 KitKat (KOT49H) N900W8VLUCNB7 which will then changed to Android 5.0 (LRX21V) N900W8VLU2DOC4. The roll out has been seeded on Bell and Telus Galaxy Note 3 variants. While other Canadian networks might follow as well . in  things i have been reading in the past few days , some people who installed it seem to have minor issues , i guess what i think it sounds to me a lack of experience .

I've Been Here Awhile

Still no roll out yet for note 3 from rogers?

I've Been Here Awhile

How do you install the official update?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello huggs_3

Maybe they got it from XDA or somehow they received it?
I've Been Here Awhile

tishanovotny likely didn't get the OTA release from rogers and downloaded one from one of the other providers (Pick from bell, telus, virgin, sakstel, they all released theirs).

Despite what was written earlier in this post referencing mobilesyrup and what was written in the note 4 post in this forum, the rogers OTA has not been released yet and anyone that says they have it is likely lying.  

I've Been Around

Lollipop is already available from 4 canadian carriers, why hasn't rogers released it yet?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

AND finally RWC is up with 5.0 they're slow
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello miketyler

Yes they are. Hopefully now it all works out!
I've Been Around

I started to download the Lollipop update today about... Say an hour and a half ago.... Its been slow so I guess the rest of you are doing the DL too.